Thursday, November 24, 2011

airport adventures

¡Me encanta el aeropuerto!  I absolutely LOVE the airpot!!!!!

Tuesday night, I went with Leo and his dad to go pickup his friend, Jessica. She is from Canada and will be here visiting for 2 weeks.  As we were driving to the airport and as we waited for her plane to arrive, I was reminded of all the excitement and adventure that there is at an airport.

Every time I go to an airport it always means that there is some adventure ahead.  Weather it is me traveling to a new place, to PR, or back to Wisconsin, or someone coming to visit here, there is always something exciting and new to look forward to.  I really enjoy meeting and getting to know all the friends, family, and new/random people who come to visit the deaf school and the teachers here in Luquillo.

So, to sum it all up, I love the airport and all of the adventures that it brings!!!!  And, I think that these next two weeks will be full of fun tourist adventures in Puerto Rico!

No comments:

Post a Comment