Last Wednesday I had a very interesting day at the university. While my professor was talking about racism as part of the class cirruiculum she made the above comment. She concluded the conversation by telling the class that they need to go on a cruise so that they can see real white people. So, it was a cultural experience to say the least.
p.s. Just for the record, I HAVE BROWN HAIR (but I guess here they think it is blonde?)
Sadly, tropical storm Maria bypassed us. We did get a ton of rain on Tuesday, but I was able to get to work in between the flash floods, so it was nothing too exciting:(
I have been very busy with homework, but I think it will be slowing down soon. This afternoon at sun set, I was sitting outside and working and there was a storm coming in. The clouds were absolutely AMAZING! They were a true, opaque white color, and then gradually turned darker and darker. Here are some pictures, but the truth is, they were much prettier in person.
| There was a little rainstorm coming in this afternoon, so I decided to take pictures of the clouds |
| This was my scenery as I was doing homework this afternoon- God's creation is absolutely beautiful:) |
| The sunset was behind me as I took this picture. This is the reflection of the sunset on the clouds. |
This is the first time I see and read your blog!!
ReplyDeleteAclarame algo; este comentario que dijo tu profesora, cómo fué exactamente? Porque me has dejado boquiabierta!!
Carmen...