Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sun:)

Well, today I woke up around 6:00 and it was SUNNY!!!  Right now we are in hurricane season, so there is a TON of rain.  It will usually rain in the morning, and then it will stop and maybe sprinkle during the day and then rain again at night.  But, it was sunny ALL day today!  I love the rain, but the sun was nice for a change:)

My university classes have been keeping me busy.  I have a professor who talks faster than the speed of light- eeeeeeekkkkkkkk!!!!!!  I understand her fine, but sometimes, it can be a little overwhelming to take five pages of notes in 60 minutes.  This is the same professor that told us that no one has ever gotten a 100% on one of her tests.  So, I was determined!  We had a test last Monday and... I got two wrong- because I had copied something wrong during class, so I was studying the wrong definition:(  
I had two bonus points from a previous assignment, so in the end my grade said 100%, but I did not earn it.  So, I am eagerly awaiting the next test!!!

Well, aside from this, there has not been that much going on here.  So, I think I am going to lay down in the hammock and listen to the coquí frogs croak- relaxing!


p.s. Tropical storms Ophelia and Philippe are both going to miss PR.  I guess I am not having much luck with my desire of a storm:(

No comments:

Post a Comment