Well, I have been back for almost 2 weeks. I had an AMAZING time visiting the children's home in Guatemala! I really enjoyed helping out with logistical things around the home, taking care of the kids, and I absolutely LOVED getting to know each one of the boys and girls. For more updates and pictures, you can check out my Guatemala blog: http://tessguatemala2011.blogspot.com/
The same day that I returned to Puerto Rico, Naomi also arrived for a visit! We had tons of fun hanging out together, going to the rainforest, going to the beach, visiting Old San Juan, and riding the SCARY public transportation to and from San Juan. Here are a few pictures from our adventures.
 |
| US:) |
 |
| ¡Naomi en el Yunque! |
 |
| Riding the train in San Juan |
 |
| Naomi, Elmo, and I at the beach!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment